Here lies a written and chronological record of a trip I will be enjoying/tolerating in the United States of America. I am making my way around this vast country via various methods of transport with the sole aim of making fun for myself. My departure from this English realm is due on the 12th day of January. April 11th is a date on my return ticket. Between those days you may experience feelings that you may have never felt in your lifetime. Extreme joy and inner peace are such reactions.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Finders Keepers


Gosh darn it.

I wrote this really long post earlier about my trip to Pittsburgh. Inexplicably it has disappeared. Until I find the time/drive to re-write the script, you can settle for this amusing ruse that I conjured while I was in South Beach, Miami. To get the CITV based joke, and have the chance to laugh, you must first understand that Miami is an area that is famous for a style of architecture called 'Art Deco'. Mind you, avid readers Craig Stott and Jon Hill's dad probably already knew that. Here goes.

This is an Art Deco Attack....



This is an Art Deco Attack...



This is 'ART DECO ATTACK'.

Then that God awful music would start. Then I'd either have to sit through my mum getting over excited about the big art attack, or Camilla and Jayne calling Buchanan a fake and a phony and wishing they'd never layed eyes on him.

God, that was even more dull than even I had imagined it would be. Oh well, could have been worse. This guy could have turned up.


I must retire in Neil Buchanan induced shame now, ta-ra.

Kind regards.

Adam Marshall

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bit i used to like best was where they used to run round that funhouse thing and collect tickets which they later excahanged for really cool prizes.... errr....thats wasnt art attack was it... errr.... where's my coat!

1:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok so this was posted on saturday, marsh i need more posts to entertain me in my very depressing final year....seriously it hurts....POST GOD DAM IT!!

2:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home