Here lies a written and chronological record of a trip I will be enjoying/tolerating in the United States of America. I am making my way around this vast country via various methods of transport with the sole aim of making fun for myself. My departure from this English realm is due on the 12th day of January. April 11th is a date on my return ticket. Between those days you may experience feelings that you may have never felt in your lifetime. Extreme joy and inner peace are such reactions.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Outstanding

Greetings.

I went to Las Vegas the other day. Twas a good bash for sho'. Granted, I didn't see any former U.S. presidents, but it was still an awesome few days. I developed quite an addiction to the craps (no Mum, that isn't a rude word) tables. However, I managed to lose a fair sum of money on said tables which was crap (yes Mum, that is a rude word).

We met some characters there as well. We had Ron, the most incompetent check-in desk worker in the world who we're guessing has probably been sacked since our visit; Mike, the most polite bouncer who you'll ever have the pleasure of getting kicked out of a club by; and Randy, the slightly unhinged gun range worker who got a little too excited at me shooting pictures of his ex girlfriend (pictured below) with guns. Outstanding.



Oh yea, John Baker was there as well.

At the shooting range, I thought it was nice that they also accommodated disabled wannabe commandos.


One thing that amused me when viewing the comments on my first blog entry was the kind of heel heat (wrestling term, look it up) that my right honorable brother, Ben Marshall, was generating. I'd be very interested to know who called him a 'saddo' (although I have a couple of ideas) and we'll get you both set up in a Hell in a Cell (wrestling term, look it up) match to end this feud.

Alright, that's enough.

Kind regards to all.


Adam Marshall

Wrestling Fan

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha - Adam you're blog entries are making me laugh, so remember there is someone in the world reading them!

Hope you're OK mate, and keep it up!

Scotty
x

1:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude i thought you were gonna be hangin with the big guns (Mr Belding) not distant cousins of yours that like to watch you shooting pictures of girls (by the way loving the 80's style pic).'Meet someone famous damn you' Rikki is shouting in the background.
Garcia is havin probs wit ur e-mail too btw!
Miss u man!

Vicky

10:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright Marsh, Gurns here.

Still in Las Vegas? Met any famous people, by that I mean people who are better than us. Scractch anyone of you wannameet list, 'famous' people. While in Las Vegas could meet thge CSI team, that would be telling everyone, and i mean everyone about.

got a queerie, followin gour break in, the insurance said they would replace games. were picking up a wrestlinh one for the PS2, yes we are cool people. Any recommendations?

Look forward to th e next entry.

Bye

2:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is gurns pissed?!

12:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture of you with Ron Simmons dude! Rumble was better than the ppv listing: Awesome to see Rey win it (but he's gonna lose to Orton @ No Way Out to drop hte title shot)and a great sign!. Oscar's announced today, are you planning on being in L.A March 5th?! "Rikki's film will win in 2008" a great poster me thinks! Enjoy U.S, waiting for Bush's "(F'd up) State of the Union" Address in 90 mins. Safe monsieur. rikkihearn1@blueyonder.co.uk

12:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home