Here lies a written and chronological record of a trip I will be enjoying/tolerating in the United States of America. I am making my way around this vast country via various methods of transport with the sole aim of making fun for myself. My departure from this English realm is due on the 12th day of January. April 11th is a date on my return ticket. Between those days you may experience feelings that you may have never felt in your lifetime. Extreme joy and inner peace are such reactions.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Hello.


My name is Adam Marshall. This is a blog. I will be using this to record and explain my actions, emotions, thoughts, and dreams for the future during a 90 day trip I will be taking. This time will be spent in the United States of America, with the remote plausibility of spending time in Canada and Mexico.

If reading this blog is something that you think might interest you, then feel free to continue reading as I update it on a day-to-day basis. If you can envisage that you will not fancy reading about Adam Marshall and what Adam Marshall does and whether Adam Marshall will continue to talk about himself in the third person, then it might be better that you do not continue to read it. I'm giving you this get out clause now so that you don't start whining on at a later date about how bored it has made you feel. Galey, AlexForce, Dave 'the Bastard' Chinnock, it's people like you I'm directing this towards. I'm just trying to help, dammit.

I cannot promise that my script will be funny or interesting, which is maybe the proviso that Catherine Tate should have issued when pitching her inexplicably award winning series to T.V. execs (Ha. Burn!), but I can promise that it'll be written by I, Adam Marshall, with mostly truths. Also, a warning: sometimes I make jokes that offend people. For example; "Hilly, you ginger twat", or "Gurney, I hate you". Such comments are never intended to hurt feelings, so my massive apologies. Another warning: often I make jokes that aren't funny. Sorry.

Ok, that's it. If ya fancy coming back, please do. If anybody fancies hitting me...with some e-mails then feel free at midnight_marshall@hotmail.com. Don't feel obliged, I won't think any worse of you if you don't. Especially, Jon Turner and John Steele who frankly I can't think any worse of anyway.

Bye then, I've got packing to do, or rather watch mother do.

See you soon, and kind regards.


Adam 'the Midnight Devil' Marshall

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clever!! Sorry Adam, had to say it. Hope you have fun, say hi to Mr Belding for me.
BigAl
xx

12:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mate! you shouldve got a tandem! then again you shouldve learnt to ride whe i offered to teach you all those years ago! ah well, you live by your mistakes and i guess this is one of them moments. Hope your ok, and i cant believe Baker forgot to set his alarm! hes usually so punctual!. Hope your enjoying it, this is one pos to fmany so 'get over it'. Im just basically gonna try and live through your holiday rather than go myself, abit like a past it parent. Hope everyones ok and america is treating you right. I remmeber something about america that shocked me, pancakes and sausages! WTF!!! peace out SC xxxx

12:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who the hell is this loser,and what is he doing in my country???

12:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so- ben is not the only one that cannot ride a bike...

Glad that you made it over and I will keep checking in to find out more about Adam Marshall's travels...

12:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home