Here lies a written and chronological record of a trip I will be enjoying/tolerating in the United States of America. I am making my way around this vast country via various methods of transport with the sole aim of making fun for myself. My departure from this English realm is due on the 12th day of January. April 11th is a date on my return ticket. Between those days you may experience feelings that you may have never felt in your lifetime. Extreme joy and inner peace are such reactions.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Won't the tracks all break and bend...Not on your life my Hindu friend

I arrived in Seattle...


monorail, monorail, monorail, monorail, monorail, monorail, monorail...


MONORAIL, MONORAIL, MONORAAAAIIILLL...MONO-d'oh

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, That sure was bad luck for the.... "...idnight Devil"

;-p
RTM

8:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well if you're asking me 'whats your favourite post so far?!' i'd have to reply 'my favourite post so far was the one about the monorail...monorail monorail monorail MONO..D'OH etc etc'......oh you aren't........ok i'm going...

much love

x

p.s. i saw dave gorman on tv today....idiot

10:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home