Here lies a written and chronological record of a trip I will be enjoying/tolerating in the United States of America. I am making my way around this vast country via various methods of transport with the sole aim of making fun for myself. My departure from this English realm is due on the 12th day of January. April 11th is a date on my return ticket. Between those days you may experience feelings that you may have never felt in your lifetime. Extreme joy and inner peace are such reactions.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Everywhere you go...Classic Crowded House


I went to the beach today.

It rained, so I went inside.

I had a shave.

I went back to the beach.

It was sunny, so I sunbathed.

I mused, for the rest of the day, whether there was any connection between me shaving and the sun coming out.

Probably not, I concluded.

Here is a label that I found in my hostel room:




It is pretty accreate. For example, I often utilize the "I'm a student" discount; the "Yes, of course my mum/dad works here. Would I really lie about something as important as that" discount; and the "That's strange. The shop over yonder said that they'd be able to do me the same deal but for the fraction of the price. Do you really want to lose a customer to them?" discount.

Kind regards.

Adam Marshall

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm The White Rabbit

1:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey

your favourite katie kins here, thought id take a quick look at your infamous blog page as your witty comments always did ammuse me and it would seem you havnt lost your touch...very good!I very much enjoyed your installments.

take it easy and have fun. ill be in touch soon, im off to bring in the chinese new year.

love y kk xxx

5:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for letting me know of your travel details after I put myself out to give you a ring. You always were an inconsiderate little loser.
Very amusing stuff though.
I dont expect to here from you before you arrive here due to your inconsideratness, so I will see you waiting on our back porch one day when I get back from work.
enjoy tonight

6:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home