Here lies a written and chronological record of a trip I will be enjoying/tolerating in the United States of America. I am making my way around this vast country via various methods of transport with the sole aim of making fun for myself. My departure from this English realm is due on the 12th day of January. April 11th is a date on my return ticket. Between those days you may experience feelings that you may have never felt in your lifetime. Extreme joy and inner peace are such reactions.

Monday, March 06, 2006

And the Best Picture goes to...Crash!?!?

Really? Really, really, really, really? I think not.

I'll report back later about this bullshit (my apologies),

Kind regards.

Adam Marshall

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so mister documentalist didn't do so well at the prediction game then! Still I'm, sure Rachel saying yes made up for all that. You did ask her didn't you?
How was your meeting today? I'm looking forward to hearing about it.

5:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home