Here lies a written and chronological record of a trip I will be enjoying/tolerating in the United States of America. I am making my way around this vast country via various methods of transport with the sole aim of making fun for myself. My departure from this English realm is due on the 12th day of January. April 11th is a date on my return ticket. Between those days you may experience feelings that you may have never felt in your lifetime. Extreme joy and inner peace are such reactions.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

David Idiot more like

Just to remind you where I am...


This photo also serves the dual purpose of showing what it would be like if international football star, Kubo, decided to take a trip to the Hollywood sign. I think that he would enjoy such a hiatus from playing for the Japan national team greatly. Kubo-rrific.

Erm...here's George Harrison's old letter box. Enjoy.


Below is pictured Oscar winning actor, Mickey Rooney's, house. Please, don't get Mickey Rooney confused with England soccer star Wayne Rooney for heck's sake. That would be a dangerous move. Mind you, they do share certain similarities. They're both short and chubby. They've both won awards for excellence in their respective fields. They both have more money than me. They both enjoy the company of the older lady. However, Mickey Rooney has never played football for England, and Wayne Rooney has never auditioned to play Fallout Boy in the Simpsons. Yet.

I nipped up to Mulholland Drive the other day. Or perhaps I just imagined going to Mulholland Drive. But I must have gone there because when I woke up in the morning I still had the blue scarf that somebody had given me there. And the scarf was in a glass box. Be careful though, because if you drop that glass box, the whole of mankind (Have a nice day) will destruct. But don't worry, it won't actually destruct per se, it will just represent the apocalypse of man. The apocalypse of man though, is merely symbolism for mental illness. Also there were lesbians there. And a cowboy. And that bird from King Kong. No, not the 1933 one, the new one.

Kind regards.

Adam Marshall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home